Join us as we walk through the book of Philippians Fall 2020 – Spring 2021. Paul’s circumstances were grim, yet he lived as a gospel-transformed person and was able to experience joy. God wants you to experience this kind of joy too.
- An Encouraging Beginning | October 18, 2020 | Shawn Peterson
- For Me to Live is Christ | October 25, 2020 | Shawn Peterson
- Living Worthy | November 1, 2020 | Ben Graham
- If Any… Then Love | November 8, 2020 | Shawn Peterson
- If Any… Then Love Part 2 | November 15, 2020 | Shawn Peterson
- Work Out What God Worked In | November 22, 2020 | Shawn Peterson
- Hold Fast to the Word of Life | November 29, 2020 | Nick Jones
For Me to Live is Christ | October 25th, 2020
True joy isn’t the result of a trouble-free life. True joy can be found when we first acknowledge that life is hard. We then acknowledge that God can turn our common hardships into something great. Finally, we acknowledge that to live is Christ and fully surrender to Him.
Living Worthy | November 1st, 2020
Has anyone ever called you a Christian hero before? Do you believe you are? We should be and we can be. In Philippians 1:27-30, we’ll look at what it means to be a Christian hero, how it happens, and where we get the power.
If Any…Then Love | November 8th, 2020
As humans living in a fallen world, we are afflicted with the disease of selfishness. We can try to manage it, but we never get it fully under control. The antidote is the Gospel and an eternal supply of everything our heart needs in Jesus.
If Any…Then Love Part 2 | November 15th, 2020
Is it impossible to count others as greater than ourselves since it so strongly opposes everything in our flesh? God’s Word tells us that, as Christians, we have been given the resurrection power of Jesus Christ living within us which makes it possible.
Work Out What God Worked In | November 22nd, 2020
What does it mean in Philippians 2:12 -13 that we should “work out your salvation with fear and trembling.” We’ll see that the Holy Spirit provides the Christian with both the desire and the working power to do what pleases God.