First Steps & Next Steps
Forever Moms: First Steps is for moms that are pregnant through moms of preschoolers.
Forever Moms: Next Steps is for moms of elementary aged children and older.
Fall 2020 Meeting Dates
– Sun, September 20 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
– Sun, October 11 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
– Sun, November 8 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
– Sun, December 13 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Forever Moms Thursday G2
Led by Jill Matthies & Jaye Kaufman
Meets every 2nd & 4th Thursday morning of the month from 9:00-11:30 a.m. They will be studying the book “All Things New” by Kelly Minter.
If you have any questions about this G2, please contact Jill.
FALL REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
IF:Tables consist of tables of 6 women, all generations, answering 4 questions over 2 hours. Women share a potluck meal and enjoy Christ-centered conversations.
Watch the video or click here to learn more!
Lead a Virtual If:Table
Gather your gals, put some food out on the counter and encourage one another! If: Tables are a fun and easy way to host your friends, neighbors and co-workers and develop these relationships into ones that include Christ centered conversations that are thought-provoking, uplifting and supportive. See below for some quick instructions to get started right away, or hit the “Start The Process” button to give us more information about how we can help get you started with your If:Table!
- Location: Pick a place to meet, offer your home or backyard, or go digital and download Zoom, Google Hangout, Skype, FaceTime, or your favorite digital video conferencing platform.
- People: Text some friends, co-workers, neighbors, or the IF:Table group you’ve already established and in a time you can all chat. You can also use meal time around your family table as a chance to do this with your own family. It doesn’t have to be everyone or every week, but try to agree on a time and be consistent.
- Method: Visit iftable.com and pick your favorite topic. Each topic includes a set of conversation cards that you can use to lead with. Download the conversation cards (4 questions) or have them pulled up on your phone.
- Tips: Encourage everyone to have their favorite snack or dinner with them depending on when you choose to meet online. This just makes it more fun! When you start the video call, you can take turns reading the blog post and questions or you as the leader can read it. Go around and answer the conversation cards one by one!
Mentoring ~ Woman to Woman
A mentoring relationship is an important part of our spiritual growth and development, but sometimes it can be hard to know how to start or what to say. It is our hope to take all the intimidating factors out of being a mentor or approaching someone to mentor you. For access to some quick and simple tutorial videos created by MORE Mentoring, click here and fill out the form. We also recommend using “Together ~ Come. Be. Move. – A mentoring guide for mentors and mentees” by Nancy Lindgren for easy conversation starters and tips.