Thank you for your interest in joining our staff!
Part-time Paid Position
Foothills Bible Church in Littleton, CO is accepting resumes for a 24-hour a week administrative position located at the front desk of the main office. This position provides administrative support for a variety of ministry & operational projects requiring flexibility, strong computer skills, and excellent customer service. They serve as a gate-keeper requiring confidentiality, consistency, and strong communication skills and are responsible for setting the tone to represent our ministry and staff to all guests and vendors.
- Education:They must have a minimum of a high school diploma; some undergraduate courses are desirable. Training and/or experience in office administration, computer software, graphic design, and equipment operation is preferred.
- Family:They are expected to regularly attend at least one of the Sunday worship services and must pursue membership at FBC. If married, the individual’s spouse and minor children must be supportive of this ministry and appropriately involved in the life of the church. For more information on FBC, visit our website at foothillsbiblechurch.org
- Personality / Style:They must have an effective relational style enabling her to work well with the FBC congregation and staff leaders, support staff and lay leaders. They must be able to work independently with minimum supervision. They should possess a servant’s heart and enjoy working in a ministry environment.
- Skills / Experience:They should have strong computer and office skills and able to handle recurring responsibilities and project assignments. They must be organized, focused and able to plan their work.
- Character:They must have integrity in financial matters, purity in sexual matters and humility in matters of authority and submission. Their lifestyle must be consistent with those of mature Christians in a conservative, evangelical Christian community.
- Theology:They must have a personal faith in Jesus Christ and must agree with and embrace the FBC doctrinal statement and be supportive of FBC elder government.
Please submit resume & cover letter to Ljones@4fbc.org