As one body, we all have a role to fill. There are one-time serving opportunities as well as ongoing needs that you can sign up for. Use the drop-downs below to find an opportunity to serve.
ONE-TIME SERVING NEEDS
CHILDREN & STUDENTS
Upward Sports (Saturday & Weeknight)
Join our team of volunteers who assist with Upward Sports! We have weekly games on Saturdays and team practices each week. We can coordinate with your availability to serve. Not an awesome athlete. That’s ok! We provide practice plans for the teams so just come and have fun with the kids as they practice their skills. This position is open to adults & teens.
SUMMIT Nursery (Sunday)
Foothills Student Ministry (Wednesday)
Student Ministry exists to help students on their journey to own their personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Through W2, G2, and S2, we strive to make disciples who will impact the community on multiple campuses and in multiple neighborhoods. And we can’t do it without YOU! Join our Wednesday night volunteers to help with food preparation, clean-up, games, worship, teaching, and fellowship.
GUEST SERVICES & HOSPITALITY
Welcome Team (Sunday)
Gathering Grounds Baristas & Cashiers (Sunday, Weekdays)
Prayer Team (Flexible)
Join our Prayer Team to pray for those seeking focused prayer on a regular basis! We are looking for people who are dedicated to praying for others, can maintain strict confidentiality, have access to a computer & email and have a passion for spending time with God in prayer.
To sign up, contact Jamie by clicking the button below.
OPERATIONS & ADMINISTRATIVE
Safety & Security Teams, Sentry Role (Sundays)
We have a great team serving at FBC to ensure safety and security. But we can always use others interested in this important function. There are a variety of ways to serve. You can explore our Sentry role as our eyes and ears and video monitor, or maybe you want to serve on one of our teams – Safety Team or Medical Response Team. Whether you have experience in law enforcement, military or have a medical background, or none of those things! We can use your gifts!
Facility Assistant (Flexible)
Ministry Assistant Team (Weekdays)
Front Desk: Our Main Office is a hub for greeting guests, small administrative projects, and a variety of creative outlets. Serving in this easy, low stress, position is greatly appreciated by our staff team. Mommy and Me Days: We may be able to say thank you by offering your preschool-age children a complimentary spot in our preschool program during the time your volunteering, if the preschool class is not at capacity. We currently have a few openings in the afternoons from noon – 3 p.m. If we can provide this service for you, it is for children ages 2 1/2 years old – kindergarten.
Celebration of Life Reception Teams (Flexible)
Do you relate well to the memory of celebrating the life of someone you love, or enjoy rolling out the red carpet for guests? Our reception team is a wonderful way to share your event organization skills and portray a heart of compassion to those who attend memorial and funeral services hosted by FBC.
Event Planning Team (Flexible)
Finance Team (Monday)
- Contributions: On Monday mornings, the Finance Team is seeking volunteers to assist with counting and recording contributions and preparing bank deposits. This volunteer position takes approximately 4 hours and may also include some accounting entry if the volunteer’s background includes more advanced accounting skills.
- Payables: The Finance Team is seeking a volunteer for approximately 1 hour each Monday morning to assist with an accuracy review, mailing and filing of accounts payable documents.
Communications Team (work from home)
- Copy Writing: The Communications Team is seeking volunteers to write copy for various marketing elements including emails, brochures, postcards, social media posts, etc. Volunteers must have excellent and compelling writing skills and be able to write in the tone and voice of FBC. This is a work-from-home position!
- Graphic Design: The Communications Team is seeking volunteer graphic designers to help with occasional design project. Projects include TV slides, postcards, signs, etc. Designers must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and either Microsoft Publisher or InDesign and must have their own computer and software. This is a work-from-home position!
- Social Media: The Communications Team is looking for volunteers to help take photos of events and post them to our Facebook and Instagram accounts with relevant text and hashtags. Volunteers may also be asked to post content and imagery on behalf of FBC to help boost activity, conversation and recognition. This is a work-from-home position!
Do you have a passion for God’s Word and a desire to see people deepen their faith? As a G2 Leader, you get to help others go deeper into God’s Word and build community with other believers. If you can lead and facilitate a conversation, this could be a great role for you–no seminary training required!
We are looking for warm, friendly, outgoing people to serve alongside our G2 Leaders as a G2 Host. If you’ve never met a stranger, this role could be for you! As a G2 Host, you serve your G2 by welcoming people to your G2 meeting each week, connect with new group members, and help provide care for members of your group.
S2 Liaison (Global)
S2 Liaison (Local)
Do you have a heart to serve our community by being the hands and feet of Jesus? It’s our desire that each of our G2s participate in one local serving opportunity each G2 session. As your G2’s local S2 Liaison, you can help your G2 find fun and meaningful ways to serve the Body of Christ right here in our community!
Growth Group Questions (G2Q) Team
Worship Team (Sundays)
Our Worship Team is made up of men and women of all ages, in all different stages of life who want to use their musical gifts to serve. There is a rehearsal one night a week, as well as Sunday morning services. If God is leading you to this ministry, please click the button below to learn more about the audition process.