What is FBC Kids Summit all about?
Tuesday Nights 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
We use Kidzlife curriculum during our midweek program which provides these goals:
- To lead kids to trust Jesus as their Savior and Lord.
- To help kids really know their Bibles, hide His Word deep in their hearts, hear God’s voice and pray.
- To equip our leaders to intentionally disciple kids.
- To create small groups where kids can grow in relationships with one another and apply truth to their daily lives.
- To worship God together.
- To foster awareness and participation in God’s work all over the world.
Our evening is compiled of several rotations: Large Group where we offer an interactive Biblical lesson and have a time for worship; Small Group where the kids dive deep into the meaning of the lesson and learn life applications; Game Time for ultra-fun physical activity and competition; Passport where we learn how we can show God’s love by serving others.
What does Summit offer my child?
- Biblical teaching
- Basics for a relationship with God
- A foundation for a biblical worldview
- Ultra-fun physical activity and competition
- Bible memorization
- Positive friendships
- Support for parents as they spiritually nurture their children
- Small group time with a caring adult leader. No one gets lost in the crowd.
- An interactive large group segment where kids meet together to worship and hear a Bible lesson. Our leaders go the extra mile to help your kids understand the Bible and how it applies to their lives in an exciting and challenging way.
- A fun, interactive journal to take home and work on weekly with parents.
Volunteer at Summit!
If you are interested in volunteering, please reach out to FBC Kids ministry team for more information. Discounts for registration are offered to volunteers committing to serving for the entire year. If you’re interested in serving email Kirsten.