Pre-Marital and Wedding Officiating
Pre-marital and wedding officiating
If you would like to have one of our pastors, deacons or elders help perform your wedding, we require that you as a couple go through pre-marital mentoring in preparation for your marriage covenant.
Tell us how we can best help you in this important milestone by filling out the form below.
- Prepare & Enrich– The leading relationship inventory and the skill-building program is used nationally and internationally. It is built on a solid research foundation and significantly improves a couple’s relationship.
- SYMBIS – The world’s most practical relationship assessment. Gives you a personalized road map to making your marriage everything it was meant to be.
- FOCCUS – A pre-marriage and marriage enrichment inventory that helps couples assess and appreciate their unique relationship while learning more about themselves.
RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR PRE-MARITAL COUPLES:
- When Sinners Say “I Do” by Dave Harvey – Marriage is the union of two people who arrive at the alter toting some surprisingly large luggage. The Bible calls it sin and understanding its influence can make all the difference for a man and woman who are building a life together.
- The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller – Few subjects are as compelling-or as endlessly variable-as love and marriage. The Bible is filled with references to husbands and wives, from the story of Adam and Eve to advice in the New Testament, each open to interpretation. Scripture is used to show readers what God’s call to marriage is, and why this is such a powerful call.
- Marriage: 6 Gospel Commitments Every Couple Needs to Make by Paul David Tripp – In this rebranded edition of What Did You Expect?, popular author and pastor Paul David Tripp encourages couples to make six biblical commitments to the Lord and to one another. These commitments, which include a lifestyle of confession and forgiveness, building trust, and appreciating differences, will equip couples to cultivate thriving, joy-filled marriages built on Christ.