In this 5-week series, we’ll dig deeper into God’s big plans for your life. Big plans for you to receive His love, to bless the lives of others, to find your purpose and to live the adventurous life of faith He is calling you to.
On Purpose Sermons
- Know and Love God | April 28, 2019 | Shawn Peterson | Various Scriptures
- You Were Created to Thrive in God’s Family | May 5, 2019 | Nick Jones | 1 Peter 2:4-12
- Make Your Moments Matter for God’s Glory | May 12, 2019 | Shawn Peterson | Ephesians 2:8-10
- You Were Created to Become Like Christ | May 19, 2019 | Nick Jones | Romans 8:28-30
- Made for a Mission to Tell People About Jesus | May 26, 2019 | Shawn Peterson | 2 Corinthians 5:16-20
Know and Love God | April 28, 2019
God’s first purpose for you is to know and love Him. Knowing and loving God will result in worshiping Him, structuring your world around Him, obeying, and trusting Him. We were designed not just to DO, but to BE, and He wants us to be in relationship with Him.
Make Your Moments Matter for God’s Glory | May 12, 2019
We were thoughtfully created by God and He wants us to use our gifts for His purpose, so how we spend our time matters! Every day we have opportunities to use our time and energy for God.
Made for a Mission to Tell People About Jesus | May 26, 2019
2 Corinthians 5:16-20
The Bible says that we can sow seeds and some will fall on hard ground and some will fall on fertile soil. All we need to do is sow the seeds, God will do the rest.