Saturday, October 30
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Trunk or Treat Street
All are invited for a Trunk or Treat Street on Saturday, October 30 from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. outside on the church campus! This fun fall festival will feature two sections filled with theme decorated cars each one providing a game or activity and handing out candy. All volunteers will be dressed in family-friendly costumes and participants are encouraged to do the same. If you get hungry or want to take a break, stop by one of the food trucks or grab some hot chocolate or cider. All children must be accompanied by an adult while participating.
Help us make Trunk or Treat Street an amazing community outreach event! Sign up to host a trunk with your G2, family or friends. Groups can even host several trunks together. Each group needs to have a theme and a game or activity for participants. If you need help coming up with ideas, our Kids Ministry has many resources to help make this easy! Candy is provided. There will be a best trunk contest and the winner wins a prize. If you don’t want to host a trunk, we have many other volunteer positions available.
Candy, food trucks, hot chocolate, and decorated cars are only some of the fun things that will be happening at Trunk or Treat Street!
- Free soft-sided tote bags will be provided but bring any additional buckets or bags to collect candy
- Food trucks will be onsite and will accept cash or credit cards
- Hot chocolate and cider will be provided for free
- Bring wagons or strollers if your little ones don’t want to do a lot of walking
- Bring a picnic blanket or camp chairs to sit and enjoy food and drinks
- Bring jackets and warm layers to help be prepared for Colorado weather
- Bring your own filled water bottles
- Bathroom access will be available
Features & Activities
- Activities at Each Trunk
- Food Trucks
- Hot Cider
- Face Painting
- Hatchet Throwing
- Petting Zoo
- Guess the Weight of the Pumpkin
- Caricature Drawing
- and more!
Come dressed in your favorite family-friendly costume!
Another way to help make this event a success is to donate bags of candy. Candy can be dropped off at the church on Sundays or during the week the upper or lower offices by Sunday, October 24.