Saturday, October 28
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Candy, decorated cars, and food trucks are just some of the fun things that will be happening at Trunk or Treat Street!
Trunk or Treat Street
All are invited for a Trunk or Treat Street on Saturday, October 28 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. outside on the church campus! All volunteers will be dressed in family-friendly costumes and participants are encouraged to do the same. If you get hungry or want to take a break, stop by one of the food trucks. All children must be accompanied by an adult while participating.
Help us make Trunk or Treat Street an amazing community outreach event! Sign up to host a trunk with your G2, family or friends. Groups can even host several trunks together. Each group needs to have a theme and a game or activity for participants. If you need help coming up with ideas, our Kids Ministry has many resources to help make this easy! Candy is provided. There will be a best trunk contest and the winner wins a prize. If you don’t want to host a trunk, we have many other volunteer positions available.
You can help make this event a success is to donate bags of candy. Candy can be dropped off at the church on Sundays or during the week the upper or lower offices by Sunday, October 22.
- Bring buckets or bags for candy
- Food trucks will be onsite and will accept cash or credit cards
- Bring wagons or strollers if your little ones don’t want to do a lot of walking
- Bring a picnic blanket or camp chairs to sit and enjoy food and drinks
- Bring jackets and warm layers to help be prepared for Colorado weather
- Bring your own filled water bottles
- Bathroom access will be available
Features & Activities
- Activities at each trunk
- Food trucks
- Face painting
- Inflatable corn maze
- Bounce houses
- Caricature drawing
- and more!