We are currently offering Sunday Morning Outdoor Worship Services on the church campus. Services feature live worship led by our worship team and a full sermon delivered by Pastor Shawn and the teaching team. In order to keep with social distancing practices, we are offering two different experiences: Lawn Seating and Tailgating.
- Bring your own chair or blanket and join us on the North Lawn as we worship God with live music and preaching in the great outdoors. Masks are required and safe social distancing measures will be observed.
Tailgating (Minimum 4 people per car)
- Combining the best of both worlds, Tailgating gives you the option to watch the live service from your car’s open windows or bring lawn chairs and enjoy the service from the back of your vehicle. We ask that each tailgating car have 4 or more people in their party.
Important Details to Note:
- Do not attend if you have been sick or been exposed to someone who was sick recently.
- Sunday Morning Outdoor Worship starts at 8:45 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. and lasts about an hour.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the start of service to get settled.
- Be prepared for a variety of weather and bring sunscreen, hats, jackets, umbrellas, fans, etc.
- Large beach umbrellas will be setup in various places on the lawn.
- The grass may be wet.
- To access the lawn area, please use the path to the south of the stage.
- Masks are required by people age 11 and up and while walking to and from your car but not required while sitting during the service.
- Maintain social distance from others.
- Our Kids Ministry is providing kids packets available at the table on the lawn.
- Bathroom access is available through the lower level door, and we ask that you maintain social distancing in the building.
- The goal is to fill each service so we will open more outdoor services as needed.
- We will continue to offer online services at 8:45 and 10:45 a.m.
- Song lyrics are available here or through our FBC app. Download through the Apple Store or Google Play, search Foothills Bible Church.