Register for your egg-hunt time slot!
Help us make Eggstravaganza the best it can be!
Come join us for our Eggstravaganza event on Saturday, March 16, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. We’ll have egg hunts, a live production of “The Greatest Hymn on Earth,” food trucks, inflatable, and more!
There are many ways you can serve at our Eggstravaganza event. Learn how you can donate candy or volunteer.
We have multiple egg hunt reservation times. We ask that you only participate in the egg hunt during the time slot that you sign up for.
Donate Prefilled Easter Eggs!
An easy way to help make this event a success is to DONATE pre-filled Easter eggs! Plastic eggs can be filled with packaged candy or small prizes and can be dropped off at the church on Sundays or during the week in the upper or lower offices. Note: it is very important that candy is donated in its original packaging and please no eggs filled with no money.
- Bring your own baskets or bags for the egg hunts.
- Food trucks will be onsite and will accept cash or credit cards.
- Bring wagons or strollers if your little ones don’t want to do a lot.
- Bring a picnic blanket or camp chairs to sit and enjoy food and drinks.
- Bring jackets and warm layers to help be prepared for any kind of Colorado weather.
- Bring your own filled water bottles.
The Greatest Hymn on Earth is an entertaining show that’s fun for the whole family! There is only one showtime from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in the auditorium. So that everyone can enjoy the show, we will not run egg hunts during that time.
- Food Trucks
- Face Paint
- Live Entertainment
- Yard Games
- Balloon Artists
- Food Trucks
- Face Painting
- Balloon Artist
- Corn Hole