May 2, 2021
Church leadership has made the decision based on the guidelines of the Jeffco to make the whole church campus be MASK OPTIONAL BEGINNING SUNDAY, MAY 16. However, we will provide a section in the auditorium reserved for those who prefer to wear masks.
Recorded May 2, 2020
As we navigate this season of COVID-19, the elders and staff at Foothills Bible Church continually monitor best practices for our church and our community. We have taken steps to assist with reducing unnecessary risk and ask you to continue to be diligent to help us in this effort.
As faithful followers of Christ, we continue to live by faith and not by fear. Therefore, let us not fear, but with great confidence serve and support our community as the hands and feet of Jesus through our prayers and care for others.
Continue to follow best practices to keep yourself and others healthy.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol as a temporary solution.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue if possible; if none are available, use your elbow, not your hand.
- Avoid touching your face; remember the average person touches their face up to 100 times per day’!
- Avoid contact with other people’s hands and consider other greeting options.
If you have any combination of fever, body aches, nausea, fatigue, weakness, chills or sweats please take care of yourself and protect others by staying home. Contact your medical provider for follow-up care.
We are committed to maintaining a welcoming and clean FBC environment.
- We sanitize highly touched surfaces before and after every service including door handles, tables, check-in stations, counters, and sinks.
- Our staff and service teams wash their hands frequently and stay home if they are sick.
- We keep our hand sanitizer stations around campus stocked for everyone to use.
- We are encouraging alternative ways to greet each other instead of handshakes.