When God calls us, we have a choice on how to respond. We can ignore it or move forward in faith. In this series, we take a close look at the life of Abraham who answers the call of God because he accepts and realizes the reality of there being only one true God.
- Abraham and the Promise | October 24th, 2021 | Nick Jones
- Returning to God after a Spiritual Failure | October 31st, 2021 | Shawn Peterson
- Decisions Build Upon Decisions | November 7th, 2021 | Shawn Peterson
- Righteous Belief | November 14th, 2021 | Ben Graham
- Running Ahead of God | November 21st, 2021 | Shawn Peterson
Abraham and the Promise | October 24th, 2021
This week, we begin our series on the life of Abraham in Genesis 12. In this chapter, we see the beginning of God’s redemptive plan for the entire world in the incredible promises God makes to Abraham.
Returning to God after a Spiritual Failure | October 31st, 2021
Abraham returned to faith after a spiritual failure in Genesis 12. When he is faced with discouraging obstacles, he has another choice to make. He chooses to trust God to keep His promises. We have amazing promises too, but we have to wait for them to be fulfilled.
Running Ahead of God | November 21st, 2021
In Genesis 16, we see how Abram and Sarai deal with waiting by running ahead of God instead of turning to Him. Amazingly, we learn that even when people run away from God, He is on a personal rescue mission to find us.