Summit Kids Ministry is open! Reservations are not required. We’re so excited to have your kids with us!
As you enter on Sunday morning, you will be directed to park on the East Side Lower Level Lot and enter through the East Side Kids’ Ministry main door. After checking in your kids at Kid’s Min, use the stairs or elevator to enter the Auditorium on the main level.
Please read the safety information below before bringing your kids to Summit Kids.
Ready to skip the Check-in Line? This special RSVP will allow you to access our Fast Track Line where your kid’s check-in tags will be pre-printed & waiting for you. Otherwise, all other tags will be printed at the time of family’s arrival.
Sign up for the Fast Track below!
Summit Kids Sunday Experience
Welcome Back to Summit Kids!
Here’s What You Need to Know:
Updated Child Well Policy
- Adults and children 5th grade and older are required to wear masks.
- Symptom free for 24 hours.
- Fever-free (fever as defined by 100.4 degrees or higher) for 72 hours without use of medication.
Limit Personal Belongings
- No personal snacks unless an allergy. Individual packaged snacks will be provided for ages 2 & up.
- No stuffed animals, blankets, or toys.
- Diaper bags only if absolutely neccessary.