Community Builder Help
Have questions about Community Builder?
We are here to help you! Check
out the details below for additional
information on specific topics.
Update Your Information With Us
We use a software called Community Builder to communicate and organize all our ministry events. From live updates on weather alerts, G2 group information, and connecting to new serving opportunities. Please login to your Community Builder profile and verify your contact information. To login, click the image, or scroll all the way to the bottom and click the “COMMUNITY BUILDER” button.
What is FBC Community Builder?
We upgraded the church management system we use to organize our information. Our system, FBC Community Builder, also includes a more interactive organizational tool to connect volunteers, our congregation, and staff together.
What is FBC Community Builder used for?
- Find and connect with a Growth Group
- Schedule volunteers who serve at FBC
- Match new opportunities to serve with interested individuals
- Inform volunteer and ministry groups of upcoming events
- Update your family’s information and communication preferences
- Send major alerts or updates to our congregation like weather closures
Who is on FBC Community Builder?
This is for you if you answer “yes” to any of these questions:
- Do you attend a worship service with us?
- Are you in a Growth Group or looking for the opportunity to join one?
- Do you love to serve and encourage others with your passions and abilities?
- Are you a part of a ministry area like Children’s or Student Ministry?
How do I set up or edit my profile?
How can I give an offering through Community Builder?
Did you know you can also give through Community Builder? Chances are you already use Community Builder as you stay connected with our church. It’s simple, just login to your Community Builder account and select “Give” from gray column on the left.
GROWTH GROUP RELATED
How can FBC Community Builder help your Growth Group?
- Simple attendance taking features for G2 Leaders that even allows you to document prayer requests with the group and email them to the members.
- Schedule volunteers who serve at FBC.
- A group calendar to remind everyone of upcoming Growth Group sessions locations, places you are serving together and even social events.
- Update your family’s information and communication preferences.
- Need help organizing a rotation of snacks, discussion leaders or even a meal list? Use the very versatile Needs list to communicate those needs to the group.
- A fast way to contact your group. You can even send a (Twexting™ allows Group Leaders to communicate with their Group, where communication settings allow, and a text message will be sent to the mobile number listed) for quick updates.
Is the G2 Leader App for me?
How can FBC Community Builder help our volunteers?
- Communicate preferences and availability to serve to your group.
- View a personal schedule in the SERVE tab to let you know of upcoming volunteer commitments and open opportunities within our church.
- Organize different positions within a volunteer team and confirm schedules for serving opportunities. You can accept or deny a request to serve by text or email. It’s so simple!
- Assist volunteers in finding a replacement when life happens and they will be unable to fulfill a commitment.
- Access to the versatile Needs list to support organizing a list of needed actions or items.
- A fast way to contact your group. You can even send a Twext (Twexting™ allows Group Leaders to communicate with their Group, where communication settings allow, and a text message will be sent to the mobile number listed) for quick updates.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We want to help you! Click the button below to send us your question.Ask a question