Thank you for your interest in Campfire Worship! We are excited for the opportunity to worship together safely in this season of social distancing. We are blessed with a beautiful campus at the base of the Rocky Mountain foothills where we can worship the Lord outside. Please read below for a few things to know before attending:
- RSVP’s are required so that we can limit the number of attendees.
- Campfire Worship nights happen Tuesday and Friday evenings and last for about an hour on the church north lawn. For the rest of the summer, the starting time will be 7:00 p.m.
- These casual events last include an acoustic time of praise through singing led by our worship team, and a short devotional message led by one of our ministry team leaders. Communion will be served with gluten free wafers available.
- We request that all adults and school-aged children and older, wear a facial covering the duration of the event.
- Do not attend if you have been sick or been exposed to someone who was sick recently.
- Bring your own camp chairs, blankets, snacks, water, etc. Be prepared for a variety of weather and pack sunscreen, hats, jackets, umbrellas, etc. It may start off hot and then get chilly.
- Find an area on the lawn with the members of your household and maintain safe social distances from other participants to keep them safe.
- Bathroom access is available through the lower level door, but we ask that you maintain social distancing in the building.
- Song lyrics are available below or through our FBC app. Download through the Apple Store or Google Play, search Foothills Bible Church.