Awana is focused on building lasting faith foundations for children through the memorization of Scripture.
Awana is now back with a completely in-person option or 100% home-based depending on your comfort level. Clubbers will get to attend twice a month (see scheduled below). We have loved seeing your faces! We will start our Awana year on Tuesday, January 12.
Volunteering: If you are interested in volunteering, we could really use you (specifically in our Cubbies club). If you are currently signed up to volunteer and want to help more than one week a month, please let me know! If you would like to volunteer and haven’t registered your kids yet, remember to use the code VOLUNTEER for the discount to apply.
Registration: If you already registered, fantastic! Please just let us know if you plan to attend in-person (once a month per club) or will be having Awana At Home this year. If you haven’t signed up yet, please click here.
Thank you so much for your understanding! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
5 No AWANA- Christmas Break
12 T&T Only– Western Night
19 Sparks Only– Western Night
26 Cubbies Only– Western Night
2 T&T & Cubbies Only– Favorite Hat Night
9 Sparks Only– Favorite Hat Night
16 T&T & Cubbies Only – Crazy Hair Night
23 Sparks Only- Crazy Hair Night
2 T&T & Cubbies Only – Crazy Sock Night
9 Sparks Only– Crazy Sock Night
16 T&T & Cubbies Only – Green Night/Triple Section Night
23 Sparks Only- Green Night/Triple Section Night
30 No AWANA – Spring Break
6 T&T & Cubbies Only – Store Night/ Aloha Night
13 Sparks Only– Store Night/ Aloha Night
20 Cubbies & T&T GRAND PRIX- Leader Appreciation
27 Sparks Only- Leader Appreciation
30 SPARKS Red Carpet
4 Awards Night
11 2021/22 Early Registrations (for returning families only) Closes
- Listeners will be available via Zoom every week.
- No Puggles program until we are back to a full time, in-person program. If you have already signed up for Puggles, we will be issuing a refund but will keep you registered for when we resume to normal.
- Childcare is only available for 2 years old through elementary age (at this point, we are not able to offer childcare for infants through 23 months old). Childcare will only be available to Awana volunteers who need it.
- Who: Kids 2 years old – 6th grade
- When: Tuesday nights, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Awana room downstairs
- Season: August – May
Registration is still open below for this current year. Registration for 2020-21 will be coming soon.
What is Awana all about?
This amazing program helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children who faithfully follow Jesus Christ. Awana stands for “Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed.”
Awana cares about your child’s future…right now! You care about shaping values, building character and providing the tools needed for your child to develop a strong moral foundation. That’s why we’d like to tell you about Awana Clubs.
We want to come alongside you and support your endeavor and to help you spiritually lead your child. We want to help your child learn about the Bible and apply biblical truths to their lives, but their ultimate spiritual training comes from you. Never forget that you have the most influence on your child’s spiritual development! That’s why we want Awana to be a tool for you to use as your child grows and matures.
Throughout the year we also have some fun special events for the different clubs such as Red Carpet Night, Grand Prix race, store nights and guest performers. Many of our club nights are themed, such as crazy hair night, western night, super hero night, etc. Clubbers also have an opportunity to raise support for global and local outreach.
Adults can get involved too – we also have several volunteer opportunities available!
What do Awana Clubs offer my child?
- Biblical teaching
- Basics for a relationship with God
- A foundation for a biblical worldview
- Ultra-fun physical activity and competition
- Bible memorization
- Positive friendships
- Support for parents as they spiritually nurture their children
- In-club adult affirmation and encouragement on how to thrive in group settings
- Awards and recognition for accomplishments
- Awana designed a three-part program to maximize your child’s attention, energy and time.
- Fun and exciting games
- Small group time with a caring adult leader. No one gets lost in the crowd. Your child receives individualized attention as they work through an introductory booklet and then an age-specific handbook.
- An interactive large group segment where kids meet together to sing, hear a Bible lesson and receive awards. Awana leaders go the extra mile to help your kids understand the Bible and how it applies to their lives in an exciting and challenging way.
Adult leaders of all ages are needed in order to make AWANA a possibility. If you are interested in helping kids memorize God’s Word, then this is a SUPER way to serve! Fill out our Volunteer Application now!